jmeter-user mailing list archives

From MiguelFonseca <luismgfons...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Send a URL-encoded JSON string with Jmeter
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:23:01 GMT
I have tried to do so!

But badboy and the application I'm testing dot get along. Meaning that,
badboy its not able to load it.
So I went for Jmeter proxy, and in the headers captured, its not there.

I have confirmed with development.

The FILTER cookie contains the user’s current filter settings in the form
of a URL-encoded JSON string that becomes deserialized  at the back-end.

But now i'm completely lost, cause I'm not able to add this to the cookie.

Kind regards,
Miguel