jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tim Koopmans <...@flood.io>
Subject Re: CSV file iteration in remote tests
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 22:46:27 GMT
We approach this problem slightly differently, albeit we use an external
process ..

Users upload a CSV which we bulk import into redis. Users can then make
HTTP requests to that data set via a performant API (webdis in front of
redis). This allows calls like SPOP (remove a random member) or SRANDMEMBER
(retrieve random member). This takes care of the headache of trying to
carve up CSVs across your load generators[1]

A little bit more effort, but may give you some ideas.

Regards,

Tim Koopmans

<https://flood.io>

Level 27, 101 Collins Street