jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include within an module within an include?
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:02:07 GMT
Hello,
Would it be possible to create very simple test plans with same structure
that you describe using debug sampler or java sampler (as you have a regexp
that is broken),
it would help you debug issue and help us see if it's an issue with 2.10 ?
You can open a Bugzilla and attach file.

Thank you
Regards
Philippe