jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: Validate XML element and attribute values in HTTP response
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 15:32:58 GMT
If you use JMeter, you can use :
1) Method 1:
- Use XPath Extractor which should enable data extraction (attribute,
element content...)
- Response Assertion using variable extracted by the previous XPath
Extractor

2) Method 2:
- Use CSS/JQuery extractor which should enable data extraction (attribute,
element content...)
- Response Assertion using variable extracted by the previous CSS/JQuery
Extractor

3)Method 3:
- Use XPath Extractor or CSS/JQuery extractor
- Use JSR223 Sampler + Groovy or Javascript (as it's functional testing) to
do more complex validation

--

Regards
Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Team