jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: Query : how to Test web services in Jmeter 2.10
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 14:10:37 GMT
Hello,

See changes:
- http://jmeter.apache.org/changes.html

*Webservice (SOAP) Request * has been removed by default from GUI as
Element is deprecated. (Use * HTTP Request * with * Body Data * , see also
the Template * Building a SOAP Webservice Test Plan * ), if you need to
show it, see property not_in_menu in * jmeter.properties *

--

Regards
Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Team

Cordialement