jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: HW requirements for a large-scale test performance
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 20:07:41 GMT
Hello,

First you should use last version of JMeter 2.10.
Also don't use Web Service Sampler which is now deprecated, use regular
HTTP Request. You can use a template to create a Soap Test Plan.

Read this:
- http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/blog/jmeter_performance_tuning_tips/
- http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/best-practices.html

Then it's up to you to see how much threads you can put depending on your
injectors power, RAM ...

--

Regards
Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Team