jmeter-user mailing list archives

From KIRAN <rkkre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extracting value from web page Source Code using JMeter
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:15:21 GMT
Thank you for a quick reply.

I have already tried that option and failed to get the value.
I think Regular Expression Extractor only search for text in the response
text and not in the web page's source code.
I want to read value from web page's source code which we see by right
clicking on the web page and selecting 'View Source' option.