jmeter-user mailing list archives

From KIRAN <rkkre...@gmail.com>
Subject Extracting value from web page Source Code using JMeter
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:27:43 GMT
Hi,

I want to get a value from HTML Source Code of a page and pass it as a
parameter for the next request.
Is that possible to read HTML Source Code using JMeter?

If possible how can I get the value of SessionId from the below sample text
(this text is from the text displayed after right clicking on the HTML page
and selecting 'View Source'):
'ProgramType': '0', 'SessionId': '10152414', 'RatingVersion': '0'

Please help me in getting this resolved.

Thank you,
Kirna