jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Bagnasco <pierpaolo.bagna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calculating the throughput (requests/sec) and plot it
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:06:41 GMT
Hi, thanks for the reply. I already corrected that formula, but it still
doesn't change anything.
I tried for example counting all samples in each 1000 milliseconds
interval, like:
first sample=1385731060500
last sample=1385731061394
difference=894 milliseconds
samples=277
So I tried with: (277/894)*1000=~309 requests/second. But the first
graphic, in the same period, shows a throughput of ~90.