jmeter-user mailing list archives

From James Liang <jli...@andera.com>
Subject is there a way to single step each sampler
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 22:06:11 GMT
Hi all,

To start with, I have a simple controller with a single sampler.  I'd like to execute the
first sampler's results and construct a second sampler.  I'd then like to single step the
second sampler and construct a third sampler.  During this time, the cookie manager needs
to be shared with newly created sampler (i.e. no new sessions).

Is the above possible with Jmeter?

Note that I cannot pre-construct all the samplers ahead of time and run them together.  The
system I am working with is quite dynamic and depends on other external factors.

Thanks,
James Liang