jmeter-user mailing list archives

From 黄吉浩 <13651877...@163.com>
Subject can I do statistics only on Transactions?
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 01:54:45 GMT
hi
I defined a 'Transaction Controller' named 'Login', and many samples in it. also I enabled
'Generate parent sample'
now, I defined 2 'Transaction Controller's under 'Login', which are 'Login01' and 'Login02',
to locate wich part of 'Login' consume the most time.
But, 'Login01' and 'Login02' only include the post sampler, others such as *.css, *.js, *.gif
samplers are not included.

So, in 'Summery Report', I want to see only statistics about Transactions defined. other samplers
I don't care, and don't want to let them(so many) appears.
can this be done?