jmeter-user mailing list archives

From 黄吉浩 <13651877...@163.com>
Subject Re:How to increase the Throughput in Summary Report
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 05:43:38 GMT
well, I think this problem should be asked to the App architector or developer.
it's not the jmeter's problem. it's the problem of the App, I guess.
Because the App can't accomodate more throughput, so....

At 2013-11-01 08:59:38,"ZHU Hua B" <Hua.b.Zhu@alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>We are using Jmeter to test the performance of one App, and we need to increase the Throughput
in Summary Report. We have tried to increase the number of threads, but it is useless, could
you please tell us how to increase the Throughput in Summary Report? Thanks!