jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Caccia <gacac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JSR223 Postprocessor and response times
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 18:35:01 GMT
Apparently I'm a liar.  Just ran the test again and now I'm getting much closer to the same
response times with JSR223 enabled or disabled.  I had run it multiple times yesterday and
it seemed consistently high.  Looks like a false alarm.  However, for future reference,
could someone enlighten me on when and how to use a cache key?

Thanks,

Glenn

On , Glenn Caccia <gacaccia@yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm using JMeter 2.10.  I did not add a cache key.  Don't know what that is (I see the option,
but don't know what to do with it).  I'm not using a transaction controller.

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 9:54 AM, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>