jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter twitter account
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 12:34:46 GMT
On 5 October 2013 18:06, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:

> Le 04/10/2013 20:47, Philippe Mouawad a ecrit :
>
>> Hello,
>> I think it would be useful for the project to have a twitter account.
>

> +1, it's a good point to push news and interesting links related on JMeter
> and can be use to inform the users when a new release are come.
> Please note, ASF has their Twitter account, projet link Apache CloudStack
> too.

Should probably be run past the Press/Trademarks mailing lists.

Perhaps start by asking Cloudstack how they went about it.

If it is set up, it's important that the account is properly
maintained, and accessible to the entire PMC.

There's also the Apache Blogs page: http://blogs.apache.org/

That might potentially be easier to manage, though if comments are
allowed, someone should make sure they are followed up.