jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jean FX <xor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maximum recommended number of ThreadGroups?
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 09:56:48 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

The View Results Tree listener allows me to generate automated functional
test results when each functional test is within a test result, because I
am able to save the thread name in the results file.

I could not identify a result listener that saves the name of the
controller within which a sampler is located with the sampler results.

Jean