jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: Record page response in JMeter
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2013 19:36:26 GMT
Hello,
View Results Tree under proxy will record request, responses during
recording.

This is useful to understand where a dynamic field comes from. This will
help your find from which response X you need to extract data to inject in
request X+N.

I think you may find this option useful to add in user.properties:

- proxy.number.requests=true

This will give a number to each request and corresponding sampler so you
will be able to find response for the request.

Once you have done this, you will start adding Post Processors (Regex,
CSS/JQuery, XPAth ...) to Sampler X to extract data from its response.
This will create variables you can then use as ${varName} in request X+N.

Hope this is more clear to you.

Regards
Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Team
Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/ubikloadpack>