jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:47:08 GMT
Hello Olivier,
You can have some overview of future plans:

   - http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/intro.html#future

There are also some things in progress:

   - A distributed Datasource (Redis or other based)
   - Performance enhancements will continue as it is critical for us.

As a side thing, it would also be great to redesign our website as it is a
bit oldie.

Also as we are an Open Source project relying on volunteers, any
contribution that seems reasonable would be integrated.

And as always, your ideas are welcome...
Regards
Philippe M.
@philmdot