jmeter-user mailing list archives

From kevin zeng <kzengapa...@outlook.com>
Subject How to have more granular time report in junit request sampler
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:13:34 GMT
Hi,

I am new to JMeter. I would like to create a load test plan with a set of junit request sampler.
Each JUnit request sampler will contains a sequence of user actions (i.e. login, view doc,
and edit doc) to mimic a particular user scenario. Currently, if I use graph result listener,
it will report time at the junit test case level. Is it also possible to report at the action
level too? I will need this, because if I see problem at the test case level, then I will
need to drill down to the action level.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Kevin