jmeter-user mailing list archives

From kevin zeng <kzengapa...@outlook.com>
Subject Using perfmon metrics collector to collect custom windows perf counter
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 23:54:36 GMT
The perfmon metrics collector plugin works well with the standard set of counters (i.e. CPU,
Memory, and etc) which it provides. However, I would like to collect applicaiton specific
perf counters. The help document has mentioned to I can use exec in the plugin to start a
process in the server and read the output from the process to the graph. Is there a example
for doing that for windows perf counter? Also is it going to be resource intensive if I want
to many of the counters (not sure if it will spawn out 1 process per counter)?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Kevin