jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sergio Boso <ser...@bosoconsulting.it>
Subject Re: Comparing results from two samplers in JMeter
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 09:06:30 GMT
Non knowing much about your application, and its complexity,
I would extract the value from the first sample (using regular expression),
and the use it on the second sampler (you can use regex also inside assertions, if needed)
using response assertion.

Your solution is more complicate, it may be useful when regex are not suitable.

HTH
Sergio

--

Ing. Sergio Boso