jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Harley Faggetter <har...@moonfruit.com>
Subject RE: Roadmap
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:54:38 GMT
Hmm...

Was there anything in mind for a website redesign?

The Apache ACE website has taken a good approach, using Bootstrap

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Mouawad [mailto:philippe.mouawad@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 October 2013 11:47
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Roadmap

Hello Olivier,
You can have some overview of future plans:

   - http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/intro.html#future

There are also some things in progress:

   - A distributed Datasource (Redis or other based)
   - Performance enhancements will continue as it is critical for us.

As a side thing, it would also be great to redesign our website as it is a bit oldie.

Also as we are an Open Source project relying on volunteers, any contribution that seems reasonable
would be integrated.

And as always, your ideas are welcome...
Regards
Philippe M.
@philmdot

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Oliver Lloyd <oliver_lloyd@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Is there a roadmap for JMeter development? Recent changes suggest
> there's been a strategic focus on performance and the interface (great
> work by the way);  I'm curious if the future holds more of the same or
> if there are other plans?

Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.