jmeter-user mailing list archives

From arihan <arihan.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run Multiple HTTP samplers inside the IF controller
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:10:07 GMT
It was my silly mistake :-). I've added the if controller insider the for
controller to run few http samplers and then exit from for loop . However to
exit from for loop I've added BSF post processor which was causing problem
as after running the first http sampler inside if condition, then BSF
postprocssor was getting invoked and it was exiting from the for loop. So it
was not executing the second http sampler inside if loop. I changed the bsf
post processor to bsf sampler and it worked fine.

     for loop
        if condition
           http sampler 1
           http sampler 2
           BSF post processor for exit from for loop

Changed to

     for loop
        if condition
           http sampler 1