jmeter-user mailing list archives

From bobMeliev <b.mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue Recording the Script
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 04:26:26 GMT
While writing article about  HTTPS Recording
<blazemeter.com/blog/recording-https-traffic-jmeters-proxy-server>   I faced
similar error and wasted a lot of time trying to figure out what's wrong.
The reason was Google Analytics.

Related to your problem, I think you can do three things:

1. Check "Clear cookies each iteration" in HTTP Cookie Manager, so without
cookie you should see your default home page.
2. If you can pass ticket id value with GET or POST, just pass JMeter
function as value, for example ${__Random(1,100)}.
3.  Inject cookie with Beanshell Preprocessor
<https://capacitas.wordpress.com/2013/06/11/thats-the-way-the-cookie-crumbles-jmeter-style-part-2/>

.