jmeter-user mailing list archives

From arihan <arihan.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: result.jtl file is not getting parsed in jenkin for jmeter
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 17:17:57 GMT
Now I am able to parse it. My silly mistake.

properties file I changed as below

# legitimate values: xml, csv, db.  Only xml and csv are currently
supported.
jmeter.save.saveservice.output_format=xml

# true when field should be saved; false otherwise

# assertion_results_failure_message only affects CSV output
#jmeter.save.saveservice.assertion_results_failure_message=false
#
# legitimate values: none, first, all
#jmeter.save.saveservice.assertion_results=none
#
jmeter.save.saveservice.data_type=true
jmeter.save.saveservice.label=true
jmeter.save.saveservice.response_code=true
# response_data is not currently supported for CSV output
#jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data=false
# Save ResponseData for failed samples
#jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data.on_error=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.response_message=true
jmeter.save.saveservice.successful=true
jmeter.save.saveservice.thread_name=true

Also changed the jtl to result.xml