jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about 'View Results Tree'
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 09:14:05 GMT
On 3 September 2013 07:05, 黄吉浩 <13651877684@163.com> wrote:
> hi,
> you know, that in a high concurrent load test, something wrong might happen which does
not appear in single thread test/validation stage.
> In such circumstance, I think error log will help. you can print some useful error information
for the threads which failed.
> But I only know that 'View Results Tree' component can show what was happening when executing.
unfortunately the results are mixed when you run multiple threads, so It's much not convinient
to see what result is belonging to which thread. Anyway, 'View Results Tree' must not be used
in formal load test, for that it consumes much cpu and memory resources...
> Any advice?

Use a listener configured to save only errors and use XML format which
allows response content to be saved.

Or use
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Save_Responses_to_a_file
again configured to only save errors.