jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'Follow Redirects' in 'HTTP Request' sampler
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 11:40:42 GMT
JMeter HTTP Proxy will capture all requests, even those with HTTP 302
response code. The exception (will not capture all requests) is when
'Download all embedded resources' is checked.

You'll have to disable 'Follow Redirects' in your POST HTTP Request sampler
or remove the subsequent GET HTTP Request sampler to make it the right way.
Can't say this is a wrong behavior, it's just misunderstood (my opinion).

Proposal to JMeter newer versions:
Add a property in jmeter.properties to toggle default value of 'Follow
Redirects', since JMeter HTTP Proxy will capture all requests, even those
with HTTP 302 response code.