jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Muthukrishnan S. <muthukrishna...@sonata-software.com>
Subject Exporting Fiddler sessions as .jmx file to import as JMeter Test Plan
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 13:42:34 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way we can export Fiddler sessions as .jmx file to import as JMeter Test Plan?
I did a basic Google-ing, it didn't help.

Thank you,
Muthu.

Disclaimer: "The materials contained in this email and any attachments may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized
to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
Sonata is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt"