jmeter-user mailing list archives

From 黄吉浩 <13651877...@163.com>
Subject 'response code' & 'EOL byte value' in TCP sampler
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 06:24:26 GMT
hi, I have 2 questions.
first, the response code defaults to 500, which jmeter interprets it as failure. then jmeter
will colse the connection for  the current sampler, which is not I want. I did some search
on internet, and add the 'Response Assertion' for the sampler, but that did not work.
second, 'EOL byte value' in TCP Sampler only let you to set a byte value as the stream terminator
marker. is there a way to set a sequence of byte value, that will be helpful.
thanks in advance.