jmeter-user mailing list archives

From umesh prajapati <praumes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loop Count vs Number of Threads
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:13:16 GMT
when I meant by error, i have assertion on my jmeter test plan. Since it
didnt meet assertion it failed.

@Manish yes that configuration worked when i tried it .

But lets say when i have 250 students and I would like 2000 students to
login in 1 hr. So, basically in 1 minute 33 users login.

Thread group :250
ramp up: 450
loop: 1

If i run the test in this configureation, all the assertion that i have
pass and it shows no error. But If i would like to run this test longer
and I increase the number of loops.

Thread Group: 250
ramp up: 450
loop:3

Now, the assertions that i have do not pass and it shows errror.

I know in my application, one user is not allowed to login multiple times
until the session thats logged in is logged out.

so, I am wondering, when I have loop 3. Does all the loop starts at once?
if so than that is causing my assertion to fail and giving error.

@Flavio I dont need to start all my thread at once, But I would like to
test the real scenario, where 2000 users login in 2 hrs. So, basically 1
min 33 users.