jmeter-user mailing list archives

From MiguelFonseca <luismgfons...@gmail.com>
Subject NTLM V2 proxy Authentication
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:50:35 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm having a few problems to authenticate to a proxy with Jmeter 2.8.

I'm using HTTP Authorization Manager to set the credentials of the proxy
and it seems no to get through.
The proxy authentication is requested after accessing the site entry point
(e.g http://www.mysite.com/). Meaning that when I access via browser to
this address I'm prompted with a pop-up where I should insert the proxy
credentials (username/password). After this I access the application login
page.

With Jmeter I'm not able to authenticate on the proxy.

I receive this error message:

013/08/14 15:20:09 WARN  -
org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestProxyAuthentication: NEGOTIATE
authentication error: Invalid name provided (Mechanism level: Cannot locate
default realm)
2013/08/14 15:20:09 WARN  -
org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestProxyAuthentication: KERBEROS
authentication error: Invalid name provided (Mechanism level: Cannot locate
default realm)
2013/08/14 15:20:09 WARN  -
org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestProxyAuthentication: NTLM
authentication error: Credentials cannot be used for NTLM authentication:
org.apache.http.auth.UsernamePasswordCredentials
2013/08/14 15:20:09 ERROR - jmeter.samplers.SampleResult: sampleEnd called
twice java.lang.Throwable: Invalid call sequence
    at
org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleResult.sampleEnd(SampleResult.java:1007)

Does any one have a clue on how to overcome this?

If I configure a upstream proxy with burpsuit for instance, i'm able to
record what I need. But I really don't think that running load over it is
the solution.

Kind regards