jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Amit Kumar <amit.sr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What should we conclude on the basis of Failed Samples?
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:14:30 GMT
Dear Sebb:

I ran test with Threads=60, RampUp=0, Loop=1. I used distributed
environment with 10 machines, therefore Threads=600.
After running test I got following response for some samples. Error% was
10%.
It is very important for me to conclude on this, please help.

*Response: *

org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connection to SERVERNAME
at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnectionOperator.openConnection(DefaultClientConnectionOperator.java:190)
at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.ManagedClientConnectionImpl.open(ManagedClientConnectionImpl.java:294)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.tryConnect(DefaultRequestDirector.java:645)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:480)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:906)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:805)
at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPHC4Impl.sample(HTTPHC4Impl.java:286)
at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerProxy.sample(HTTPSamplerProxy.java:62)
at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1088)
at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1077)
at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:428)
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:256)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
at
org.apache.http.conn.scheme.PlainSocketFactory.connectSocket(PlainSocketFactory.java:127)
at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnectionOperator.openConnection(DefaultClientConnectionOperator.java:180)
... 12 more