jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Module and Include controllers to use Samplers from External Test Plan / Script
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 10:24:42 GMT
Thanks Sebb.
Your idea with the switch controller was awesome at first, I did a library
jmx file like:

-Test Plan
--Test Fragment
---Switch Controller
----Simpler Controller
----Simpler Controller
----Simpler Controller
----Simpler Controller

Where the switch controller gets a parameter from the master test plan with
the name of the simple controller to run.
This was working fine, but the problem I got is that Module controllers
from this external/library script do not work with include controllers as
the tree hierarchy is changed when including scripts and this breaks the
module controller.

Just for the record I went on the approach of having many small JMX files
for each set of samplers and used include controllers on the master test
plan.

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance