jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos support
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 10:01:34 GMT
Hello,
Current JMeter nightly version is very close to upcoming 2.10 so it is
considered as rather pretty stable.

It would  nice  to give it a try and give us feedback if you happen to meet
any issues ?This would enable us to fix any remaining issues or to improve
it.
And it would be your contribution to an open source project you use.

But if you want to wait for 2.10, then date is not fixed, it depends on our
availability, on vote ...

Regards
Philippe