jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos support
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:19:45 GMT
Hello,
It is available in nightly build:
- http://jmeter.apache.org/nightly.html

Download the _bin and _lib files
Unpack the archives into the same directory structure
The other archives are not needed to run JMeter.

Read the file:
printable_docs/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Authorization_Manager

for configuration.

Regards

UBIK LOAD PACK Web Site <http://www.ubikloadpack.com/>

UBIK LOAD PACK on TWITTER <https://twitter.com/ubikloadpack>