jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ankush upadhyay <ankush.upadh...@gmail.com>
Subject Wrong date (Sample Start: 1970-01-01 20:22:21 IST) in view result tree
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 08:38:13 GMT
Hello All,

I have create jmeter test case for load testing and ran it using NON-GUI.
After completion of test case when I reload output CSV file to see
statistic, the statistics are not look right and in view result tree sample
start date is wrong(1970-01-01 20:22:21 IST). but same test case works
perfectly and generate right statistics for GUI mode.

One more thing output file is not generate statistics and return error
related to unparsable date. I have also cross checked my system date is
correct.

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

--
------