jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loop Count vs Number of Threads
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:35:51 GMT
I think you misunderstood me.

"I know in my application, one user is not allowed to login multiple
times until
the session thats logged in is logged out."

Loop 2 threads can't start until all Loop 1 threads are over. Synchronizing
Timer with "Number of simulated users" equal to the number of threads will
ensure this.

"@Flavio I dont need to start all my thread at once,..."

That's why I suggest you to use a Constant timer with an expression.

"...But I would like to test the real scenario, where 2000 users login in 2
hrs. So, basically 1 min 33 users."

Modify that 300 in Constant Timer expression for the value equivalent to
time gap for 33 users within 1 minute. (60000ms / 33 users = ~1818ms/user)

Regards