jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form elements are not passed over to server as POST parameters
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:45:00 GMT
There's a workaround, like we say in Brazil, a "gambiarra". ;)

Although I don't know the complexity of that code, you could get the code
that convert all parameters into a hash and:
1. Create a java library to do that and expose it as a JMeter function
2. Use it in a BSF Sampler or BSF PreProcessor with Javascript as Language