jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Approach in JMeter
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:00:46 GMT
Muthu, if you want to analyse performance of a Windows CE application you
should try these approaches

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ce_base/archive/2005/11/30/a-tour-of-windows-ce-performance-tools.aspx
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/256291/code-profiling-performance-analysis-tools-for-windows-ce-mobile

JMeter can help doing performance tests in Java desktop applications using
FEST ( http://fest.easytesting.org/ ) and JMeter Java or JUnit samplers.
Maybe you could use NUnit ( http://www.nunit.org/ ) or another tool, like
Marathon ( http://marathontesting.com/ ), to test your client application.