jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Variables in Constructor String label at JUnit Request
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:07:06 GMT
Hi,

    I need to pass some arguments to a test method in a JUnit Test class
and I thought of using Constructor String label for it. After debugging the
code, I saw that variables are not converted to their values when used in
Constructor String label field in JUnit Request, and then passed as is
written.

   Is there any other way to pass data, preferably generated by JMeter, to
a Test class?

   If not, could you give some advice about where I have to modify the code
to accomplish this need?

Thanks in advance.