jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Manish Sapariya <msapar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Urgent Help Required- 1000 Logins-50K Records for search-6 machines. How to distribute Load?
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 06:33:51 GMT
One of the reason I used to see heap exceptions, was that I had a huge
response for one of the request, in fact a video file
and jmeter stores those response. If that is the case, you need to
configure your HTTP Request sampler to just store the
MD5 sum of the response and not actual response.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish
kPoint wins *Global eLearning
Award<http://www.kpoint.com/kpoint-wins-learntech-global-e-learning-award/>
* in “Learning Technologies Solution”!

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Amit Kumar <amit.srpce@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using GUI mode.
>

> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:51 AM, UBIK LOAD PACK Support <
> support@ubikloadpack.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > Are you using Gui or non gui mode ?
> > Any View Tree Results ?
> >
> > Read:
> >
> > - http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/blog/jmeter_performance_tuning_tips/
> >
> > - http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/best-practices.html
> >
> > --
> >
> > Regards
> > Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com/> Team
> >
> > Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/ubikloadpack>
> >
> > Cordialement
> > L'équipe Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com/>
> >
> > Suivez-nous sur Twitter <http://twitter.com/ubikloadpack>
> > On Wednesday, August 28, 2013, Amit Kumar wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Manish:
> > >
> > > Thanks a lot for your reply. It really helps. It works.
> > > But when I run the test with 200 users(i.e.200x5=1000 Users), it gives
> > heap
> > > memory exception. Does it mean that my server is crashed or it is an
> > issue
> > > of JMeter?
> > >

> > > On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Manish Sapariya <msapariya@gmail.com

> specified