jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Muthukrishnan S. <muthukrishna...@sonata-software.com>
Subject RE: Test Approach in JMeter
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 09:15:47 GMT
Hi All,

Request you to throw some light on this.

Thank you,
Muthu.
________________________________
From: Muthukrishnan S.
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 3:53 PM
To: user@jmeter.apache.org
Subject: Test Approach in JMeter

Hi All,

We have a .Net application deployed in a device on WINCE platform, which serves as a Client.
The Client communicates with the server using Webservices request. It is typically a client-server
application. I'm able to capture the traffic between the client and server (webservices) and
able to Performance Test, too. The requirement is to measure the performance of the client
and the webservices. Kindly let me know - how the same can be achieved in JMeter.

Thank you,
Muthu.
Disclaimer: "The materials contained in this email and any attachments may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized
to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
Sonata is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt"