jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Riccardo Cohen <r.co...@realty-property.com>
Subject Re: exclude external site
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 10:22:26 GMT
Well sorry to say that I think there is a small bug somewhere in Jmeter.

I thought initially that with Firefox I had no more problem filtering
googlemaps requests. But once or twice, one request to
maps.googleapis.com is still recorded in my simple controller. Much less
than with Opera, but still some.

Can't think of another explanation than a bug, why some would be blocked
and some not... my include pattern filter is ".*192\.168\.1\.53.*".

Thanks.

On 09/08/13 11:51, Riccardo Cohen wrote:
> Thanks a lot Bob
> In that case I really wanted to exclude all requests that are not in the
> server's domain. It happened to be a problem with Opera actually.
> Thanks
>
> On 09/08/13 10:48, bobMeliev wrote:
>> You should exclude file extensions not ip adresses. Try to exclude this
>> pattern: .*\.(jpg|png|gif|js)
>> Recommend read tutorial about  JMeter HTTP Proxy server
>> <http://blazemeter.com/blog/jmeters-superpower-http-proxy-server>  .
>>

>> --

Riccardo Cohen
+33 (0)6 09 83 64 49