jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Riccardo Cohen <r.co...@realty-property.com>
Subject Re: exclude external site
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 14:22:41 GMT
Thanks

Following your advice I made some new tests, and suddenly Opera decided
to ignore my proxy settings... (i was using opera to separate test
building and normal internet browsing...)

I changed to firefox and found that the "include pattern" :
192\.168\.1\.53.* works perfectly now !

I suppose that Opera made something wrong things that make jmeter proxy
not working... or something else.

At least I can do it with FF.

Thanks a lot.