jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Riccardo Cohen <r.co...@realty-property.com>
Subject exclude external site
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 15:22:48 GMT
Hello
I use jmeter 2.9 on macosx 10.8 java 1.60_51 and try to record my
request with the HTTP proxy server.

I can save all requests of the browser, fine.

But my web site uses google maps, and the proxy server records also the
google maps request that I don't want to test. By the way when I run the
test with these requests, jmeter stops at 54 request instead of 200
saved, the 54th is a google map one of course...

My site is at http://192.168.1.53:8000 . I tried to add :

.*192\.168\.1\.53.*

in the Url Patterns to include (I'm not expert in regexp but it seems to
be clean). But it does not work properly : the browser fails to retreive
some request and the application does not work, more over external
request are still saved.

I tried to use a "If Controller", but found nowhere the documentation to
understand what I can put in the condition... (if someone can tell me
this I'd be glad because I don't understand at all what variables I can
put in the condition)

All I want is to exclude non-local requests from the recording, to test
only my server and not google one.

Thanks for any help.

--
Riccardo Cohen