jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Niraj <niraj.khatm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conditional execution
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:41:48 GMT
Let me give one example.

Say i have 5 Ajax request and 6th request is the request which will be
using ID generated from one of the Ajax request.

If i run test and ID gets returned from 3rd Ajax, so my next request should
be 6th request which will be using ID from 3rd Ajax request. Now I don't
want to send 4th and 5th Ajax as they will override my variable as regx
also used in this requests.