jmeter-user mailing list archives

From umesh prajapati <praumes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error running the Test
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:31:55 GMT
I just ran the test again and at the beginning of the jmeter log before the
test started I saw these but not really sure if this is causing not to
login successful for some users

2013/07/25 08:11:00 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase:
Cannot find .className property for htmlParser, using default

2013/07/25 08:14:20 INFO  - jmeter.util.SSLManager: KeyStore created OK
2013/07/25 08:14:20 WARN  - jmeter.util.SSLManager: Keystore file not
found, loading empty keystore