jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Module and Include controllers to use Samplers from External Test Plan / Script
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 15:47:57 GMT
Hi,
Sorry for the newbie question, I've googled it and I am really confused.

According to the stuff on the web and on the help documentation,
If I wanna reuse samplers from external script, I must have a dedicated
"external script" for each set of samplers / transaction.

Meaning that I cannot have one big external script (some kind of samplers
library) with many samplers and use the Include and Module controllers to
use a specific sampler/transaction out of this big script.
This forces me to have one script file for each set of sampler which I want
to re-use and they will always run together.

Is this true? Am I missing something or this is the way to work, have many
small external jmx files?

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance