jmeter-user mailing list archives

From chaitanya bhatt <bhatt.chaita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with JMeter Client/Server
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 21:42:26 GMT
That's right. Use View Results Tree to view the response HTTP messages,
however if you are running a test with large number of users you should be
disabling this feature as it hogs more heap memory and may skew your
response time values. Use the results tree feature only for debugging
purpose. In an actual test use the "Assertion" feature to validate the
correctness of the responses.

Thanks
Chaitanya M Bhatt
http://www.performancecompetence.com