jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error running the Test
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:06:24 GMT
Transfer-Encoding: chuncked     is a kind of content streaming negotiation
between the client and the server. It says that the server doesn't know
exactly how many bytes it will transfer.
Content-Length    says that the server does know how many bytes it will
transfer, and it is reasonable 'cause the error page is sent entirely, not
streamed.

Change "jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data.on_error" to true, if running
non-gui mode, OR run your script in JMeter GUI with a View Results Tree
with "Only errors" option checked and see what is been send back from the
server. Search inside HTML code for error messages, they may have a tip of
what is going wrong.

Regards.