jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Manish Sapariya <msapar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conditional execution
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:00:25 GMT
In that kapsule, you should break out of the loop as soon as you get the
valid ID and complete next set of request in the next loop.
In that case, simple loop controller may not be sufficient, you will have
to go with while controller.

If you need help for "how a while loop is used", I have a tutorial
http://goo.gl/V6za3
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Manish